Looking for results?
We found great solutions for these clients and we’ll find one for you.
- Delivering a Communications Director to a Multi-Trade Association - Our client, a multi-trade union, had an urgent need for a Communications Director to implement and expand the organization’s communication strategies, both internally and externally. Our Account Manager met with the President of the organization many times to focus on the top skills required for us to find the right candidate. Find out how our Resource Management team took the challenge to deliver and, within a short period of time, identified two qualified candidates. After many rounds of interviews by the two, the perfect candidate was identified, interviewed and hired.
- Delivering On A Confidential Search For A Staff Accountant - Our client, an Engineering, Consulting, and Construction Firm, had an urgent need for a Staff Accountant to maintain GL records, report taxes, and reconcile corporate expense reports. The ideal candidate would be able to work independently, be proactive, and provide great attention to detail. A critical part of this search was to conduct it confidentially so the company could maintain coverage while the right candidate was identified. Find out how our team of recruiters took on the challenge to deliver on this confidential search and ensured that there was not a work stoppage for our client while the perfect candidate was identified, interviewed, and hired.
- Senior Forensic Accountant solves challenging GL Reconciliation issue for SAP GO LIVE - During the process of implementing a new SAP financial system, our client needed the expertise of a Senior Forensic Accountant to solve a challenging General Ledger (GL) account reconciliation. Before the final cutover to the new SAP application could occur, it was critical for them to identify and correct the issues with the current GL reconciliation efforts. Since The Squires Group, Inc. (TSGi) was deeply involved in supporting this critical SAP implementation, our client trusted our team’s ability to deliver a highly skilled Forensic Accounting expert. Find out how our team of recruiters took on the challenge to meet this critical need of our client and helped them meet their deadline of going live with the system at the end of 2016.
- Payroll Specialist for an Engineering, Consulting and Construction Firm - Our client, an employee-owned engineering and construction services company, came to us in need of a seasoned Payroll Specialist. Their Payroll Specialist of 15 years had recently moved on to a new job. This candidate needed to quickly jump into the role, take on the day-to-day payroll responsibilities, and at the same time analyze and update the payroll policies and procedures within this fast-paced environment firm. Find out how our team of recruiters took on the challenge to meet this time-sensitive need of our client to find the right person to do the job.
- WebSphere and MDM Experts to build an e-commerce Solution - Our Federal client selected the WebSphere Suite as an e-commerce solution to improve the user experience by enhancing system performance, improving flexibility, and providing scalability. This provided a platform that had more of a commercial look and feel. Find out how our team of WebSphere Commerce and InfoSphere MDM experts is playing a key role in rolling out the functionality of the e-commerce platform.
- Delivering SharePoint and Tableau Experts to Transform Legacy Systems - A Federal Civilian agency, under the leadership of a new Director, was adopting SharePoint and Tableau to transform its legacy systems into state of the art technology platforms. Find out how our team of SharePoint Developers, Administrators, and Tableau experts is reshaping how the agency is making strategic decisions.
- ServiceNow Developers to Build Application Enhancements - A Federal Civilian agency had implemented ServiceNow, an enterprise service management system, to manage over 100 unique services performed by a staff of more than 25,000 service providers. Find out how The Squires Group delivered the right talent to support and help build enhancements to the current objects built in the Service Catalog application.
- Network and Linux Administrator for an eLearining Provider - A premier technical, engineering and professional training provider was in the process of expanding from a traditional classroom setting to an eLearning environment. Find out how The Squires Group delivered the right Network and Linux administrator for this critical transformation.
- Senior Peoplesoft Reporting Direct Hire - A leading Regional Health System was upgrading to PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials which created a need to improve the reporting capability. Find out how our team identified the right reporting expert that not only could work through complex functional and technical issues to generate in-depth reports but also train the business users on how to analyze the reports.
- Senior Supply Chain Analyst Direct Hire - The merger of two distribution companies created new opportunities for internal growth and a need for new external hires. See how our team solved their challenge of finding a Senior Supply Chain Analyst that could help implement Salesforce and deliver stellar results.