Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Both Can Earn $1,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s a Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are a Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group Thousand Reasons to Give referral program now includes bonuses for you and the person you refer! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, both of you will receive a $1,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you and your friend $1 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $1,000 when they are placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you and your referral $1,000 after 90-120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s a thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Here Are the Best-Paying IT Jobs for Every Stage of Tech Careers - While there are many career path options in the IT field, some are more lucrative than others. Certain skill sets are seen as more valuable in today’s market, whether it’s due to a current shortage, high demand, or a combination of the two. If you are interested in discovering which positions tend to have the… Read more »
- Growing Career Opportunities for Project Managers - Over the past several years, companies have come to rely more heavily on project management professionals to help keep teams focused while implementing strategic initiatives and developing new solutions. This has inherently increased demand, creating new opportunities for those focused on the field. However, the career potential may be more significant than it appears on… Read more »
- You May Be Killing Your IT Career Without Even Knowing It - Technology is everchanging. While this means most professionals have the chance to work with new and exciting tech, it also makes it more challenging to map out your IT career. And, along the way, you may even make some choices that actually hold you back, instead of propelling you forward. To help you avoid certain… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401