Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
- In 2020, we will be celebrating 25 years in business as the leading recruitment agency in Annapolis. We’ve solved some complex problems, found many people great jobs and accomplished quite a bit in that time and we’re still going strong.
- We partner with premier Federal Prime Contractor Integration firms at leading government agencies and a select group of Blue Chip commercial clients.
- We’ve got some strong ideas on how to do business and we believe in giving back.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? If you know someone looking for an IT job, cybersecurity job, or a role in the other areas we serve, there are Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- The Squires Way: Seven Principles that Set Us Apart - Since 2018, seven core principles, known as The Seven Principles of Building Great, The Squires Way, have served as the guiding light for us at The Squires Group. These principles aren’t just words on a computer screen. They are woven into the very fabric of our operations, guiding our interactions with clients, candidates, and within… Read more »
- Conquer Your Next Video Interview: Expert Tips from The Squires Group - In today’s digital age, video interviews have become an increasingly common part of the hiring process. While they offer convenience and flexibility for both employers and candidates, they can also feel daunting for those unfamiliar with the format. But fear not, Squires Group is here to help! With our expert tips and guidance, you can… Read more »
- 5 Key Contributions Veterans Offer the Workforce - Veterans classically bring a lot to the table, as they’re often well-trained in their field of expertise. However, it’s easy for companies to accidentally overlook some of the best they have to offer. Here’s a look at five key contributions veterans provide to the workforce. 1. Collaboration During their time in the military, service members… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401