Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Both Can Earn $1,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s a Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are a Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group Thousand Reasons to Give referral program now includes bonuses for you and the person you refer! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, both of you will receive a $1,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you and your friend $1 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $1,000 when they are placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you and your referral $1,000 after 90-120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s a thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Important Tech Trends All Accounting Professionals Need to Know - One thing that has proven to be true is that technology is ever-evolving. New solutions are being created every day, and the emerging trends of today will become the standards of tomorrow. While not every advancement applies to all industries, certain developments are especially relevant to the accounting and finance fields. If you are an… Read more »
- The Most Important Excel Skills Accounting and Finance Professionals Must Have - If you work in the accounting or finance fields, you are almost guaranteed to spend some time in Microsoft Excel. This quintessential spreadsheet program has remained relevant for decades, mainly due to its flexibility, versatility, and user-friendly design. Excel can also provide data-driven insights that can help facilitate business decisions and client recommendations. Plus, it… Read more »
- Every IT Professional Should Have These Soft Skills - IT professionals often focus on developing their technical skills as a means of advancing their careers. While hard skills are certainly a must, certain soft skills are also essential for success. If you are wondering which soft skills provide employers with the most value, potentially leading to more lucrative opportunities, here are a few that… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401