Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
- In 2020, we will be celebrating 25 years in business as the leading recruitment agency in Annapolis. We’ve solved some complex problems, found many people great jobs and accomplished quite a bit in that time and we’re still going strong.
- We partner with premier Federal Prime Contractor Integration firms at leading government agencies and a select group of Blue Chip commercial clients.
- We’ve got some strong ideas on how to do business and we believe in giving back.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? If you know someone looking for an IT job, cybersecurity job, or a role in the other areas we serve, there are Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Tips on Getting Past the Phone Interview Stage - Companies often use phone interviews to determine which candidates to shortlist and invite in for a more in-depth interview. Since these screenings are usually shorter than traditional interviews, and you don’t get the benefit of face-to-face interaction, using the right strategies is essential if you want to impress. In many cases, preparing for a phone… Read more »
- These Are the Skills You Need to Stand Out in Today’s Workplace - Professionals don’t flourish in their careers by chance. Instead, those who succeed often cultivate critical skills, allowing them to separate themselves from the pack. Since that’s the case, anyone can increase their odds of flourishing by honing the right capabilities. With that in mind, these are the skills you need to stand out in today’s… Read more »
- Follow These Tips to Achieve Career Success - Having career success is a common goal. While success may look a bit different to everyone, how you achieve it doesn’t differ as much as many professionals would expect. Certain strategies are effectively essential parts of the equation, ensuring you’re able to move in the right direction. If you want to get on the correct… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401