Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Both Can Earn $1,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s a Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are a Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group Thousand Reasons to Give referral program now includes bonuses for you and the person you refer! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, both of you will receive a $1,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you and your friend $1 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $1,000 when they are placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you and your referral $1,000 after 90-120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s a thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Advance Your Career With These Data Science Professional Development Certificates - As companies continue to put increasing importance on data, candidates with data science and analytics credentials will be favored over job seekers without them. This is especially true since many businesses are struggling to close skills gaps associated with data science, making them even more likely to seek out candidates with hard-to-find skill sets. However,… Read more »
- Learn About Unwritten Rules for Remote Employees - Most workplaces have two sets of rules. The first is easy to explore as it is typically outlined in formal policies and procedures. The second is often trickier, based on informal expectations and cultural standards. Unwritten rules are usually learned through experience. Employees figure them out over time, both based on the reactions to their… Read more »
- Take That Next Step From Senior to Manager - While it can take a significant amount of time and effort to become a senior accountant, many who work in those positions still have aspirations beyond their current role. Transitioning from senior to manager is a common goal, and the number of opportunities to do so only seems to be increasing. However, making the move… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401