Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Both Can Earn $1,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s a Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are a Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group Thousand Reasons to Give referral program now includes bonuses for you and the person you refer! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, both of you will receive a $1,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you and your friend $1 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $1,000 when they are placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you and your referral $1,000 after 90-120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s a thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Accounting Trends to Keep an Eye on in 2018 - The days of manual bookkeeping are largely behind us. While being proficient with a 10-key is still valuable, existing and emerging technologies are changing the face of the accounting world faster than ever before. With all the changes, both recent and on the horizon, it can be challenging to determine which accounting trends deserve your… Read more »
- Tax Season is Over – Is It Time to Make the Move From Public Accounting to Corporate Accounting? - Now that tax season is in the proverbial rearview mirror; many public accountants begin to consider making a move, including finding a position in corporate accounting. The seasonal nature of public accounting can make it less than ideal for some professionals, particularly when tax seasons lead to significant increases in workloads, which can be overwhelming… Read more »
- IT Career Trends You Should Know About - The world of IT is ever-evolving. By staying aware of emerging career trends, you can position yourself to take advantage of rising opportunities while ensuring you avoid potential pitfalls. If you are wondering which IT career trends deserve your attention, here are a few that should be on your radar. A Focus on Leadership Skills… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401