Join Our Team | Employment Benefits: New Employee Forms
Required Forms: Please print, sign, and return the following forms to The Squires Group HR Specialist prior to your start date.
- W4 Tax Form: Employees must fill in and fax the W4 form back to The Squires Group prior to their start date and each time their dependant status changes.
- State Tax Form: Employees must fill in and fax the appropriate state tax form to The Squires Group prior to their start date and each time they move to a different state or change their dependant status.
- Employee Payroll Information Sheet: This information is required to set up payroll for all new employees. It needs to be filled in and faxed to The Squires Group prior to their start date.
- Direct Deposit Form: This information is required to set up payroll direct deposit. Employees must fill in the Direct Deposit section of the form and attach a blank voided check for each of the accounts selected. Employees must sign the form and fax it along with the voided check(s) to The Squires Group a maximum of four days prior to their start date.
- Consultant Emergency Contact Info. Form: Please complete the form for our administrative use only. Please note that all personal data is stored in a secure location.
- Employee Manual: This Employee Manual provides answers to most questions about The Squires Group's expectations of our consultants, our benefits program, and company policies and procedures. You are responsible for reading and understanding this Employee Manual. You will note a required signature page stating you have read this manual. Please sign this page, copy and send the original to Human Resources (keeping a copy for yourself) via Fax to 443-782-2286 or via email @firstname.lastname@example.org or U.S. Mail. If anything is unclear, please don’t hesitate to call Human Resources at 410.224.7779.
- Employee I-9 Form: This is the employment eligibility verification form that has to be filled out by the employee and the designated Squires Group representative. New employees need to bring original documents of the valid forms of ID (see page three of the attached form) and a photocopy for us to process in the Federally required E-Verify system, along with Section I of this form completed prior to their first day at work.
- EEO Self-Identification Form: The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requires government contractors with 50 or more employees to complete an EEO-1 report each year. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment or terms or conditions of employment. This form will be used for EEO-1 reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other personnel records only accessed by Human Resources Department.
Family Medical Leave Act: Click here to view the FMLA PDF.
Benefits Information: The Squires Group is committed to sponsoring a comprehensive benefits program for all eligible employees. In addition to receiving a salary, you may be eligible to enjoy other benefits, which will enhance your job satisfaction.
- Employee Election Form
- CareFirst Medical Benefits Summary
- HMO HSA Benefits Summary
- POS HSA Benefits Summary
- PPO HSA Benefits Summary
- Pharmacy Program Benefits Summary
- CareFirst Dental Benefits Summary
- CareFirst Vision
- Life Benefits Summary
- Voluntary Life Benefits Summary
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance Benefits Summary
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Benefits Summary
- HSA Information
Important Forms: Please keep these forms on record as you may need them from time to time.