Congratulations to Sandi Rewers and Ed Kennedy for winning The 2018 Squires Way All–In Award. The All-In Award was created in 2018 by Eric Galasso, President of TSGi, to recognize our staff members who excel at demonstrating the Seven Principles of Building Great, The Squires Way.
At the beginning of 2018, our infrastructure team members were given seven Build Great, The Squires Way cards to hand out to their colleagues when they were inspired by seeing a team member building great!
The individual(s) that received the most number of cards at the end of the year would be the winner of the All-In Award.
The Seven Principles of Building Great, The Squires Way are:
- Be All-In. Set your goals and own them. Work with urgency, energy, and purpose. Take an active, not a passive role in all your endeavors. Once you begin a task, complete it. Never give up.
- Work with a Can-Do Attitude. Be a possibility thinker. Don’t put up walls, break them down. Continuously challenge yourself to think creatively. Strive to find new solutions that create an opportunity for our team, our consultants and our clients. Be resourceful. Move with confidence. Persevere.
- Show Grit. Be courageous, tenacious and resilient! Don’t shy away from a challenge, as overcoming obstacles is the mother of all progress. It’s the food that’s needed for growing individuals and a company.
- Be Accountable. Ask the only question of influence. What did I do to make this happen or not happen? Don’t waste valuable time and energy looking to others, or factors outside of your control, as reasons for not achieving your goals. We are all stronger than we think when we control our own destiny.
- Work On the Company, Not Just For the Company. This is one of our favorites. Come to work with a fresh and optimistic outlook. Show initiative and think of ways to improve how you deliver and how our team works together. Use your voice. Make it happen!
- Commit to Continuous Learning and Growth (keep your business saw sharp). Welcome difficult assignments. Progress and confidence are gained in accomplishing difficult tasks. Along the way, there will be roadblocks. Embrace them. Step up. Learn what you need to conquer them. Your leadership and your team will support you.
- Love to Serve. Serving others is our lifeblood. That includes serving each other. Recognize that we are all different, but we are one. Communicate openly and be transparent. Never waiver from our core values of integrity, professionalism, and trust. They are the foundation that helped us build this business and our stellar reputation.
“Our team really embraced the Seven Principles right from the start. The energy it created when our team members recognized and appreciated each other was a reason to celebrate within the company,” says Eric Galasso. “Congratulations to Sandi and Ed for consistently working hard to live up to the Seven Principles of Building Great the Squires Way. They have set the bar high for our future award winners,” adds Eric.
“Given the success of this initiative, we will continue this award program into 2019. The goal is for our team to continue to embrace these Seven Principles so we can achieve our vision of becoming a trusted advisor to our clients and consultants,” concludes Eric.