Want to know what really makes us tick?
To be the most trusted advisor for our clients and consultants in the Mid-Atlantic region and select national markets.
- To deliver successful enterprise resource planning solutions to a select group of the area’s most exciting clients.
- To provide the region’s best and brightest consultants with challenging, local, long-term projects.
- To offer our internal staff a flexible and open work culture that embraces a “get it done while having fun!” atmosphere.
Our Values and Ethics
The Squires Group is built on people–people who take pride in themselves, their work and being part of our family. We work hard, we work smart and we have quality time for family, friends and life. This is our work-life balance.
Our success is based on straight-forward communication and treating every client and consultant the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust. To successfully match consultants with clients is the foundation of our consulting firm. The measure of our performance is our clients’ and consultants’ willingness to recommend us again and again. We achieve this with:
- Professionalism. Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity. Always act with openness and honesty.
- Trust. Consistently place confidence in and believe in our employees, consultants and clients.
- Client and Consultant Value. Strive to understand and meet our clients’ and consultants’ expectations and needs every day.
Read our Business Ethics Policy to learn more about our values.