Looking for results?
We found great solutions for these clients and we’ll find one for you.
- Delivering Talent for a DoD AWS Rollout - Our partner’s project goal was to develop a SIPRNET installation of a cloud-based financial system that utilizes state-of-the-art technology to partition financial transactions by a user’s need to know. Given the stringent SIPRNET requirements (based on the sensitivity of the data), it was critical to bring in an experienced AWS team with in-depth knowledge of security administration. The project would also need a group of network security specialists who had a strong background in the DoD space. Our senior recruiting team accepted the challenge and divided our search into two projects – locating AWS Cloud Security specialists and experienced DoD Network Security specialists. Read More…
- iOS App Development Eliminates Paper Processing of Reporting - An enterprise-wide supply chain maintenance system project needed help creating a mobile application of the Federal Agency's fleet vehicle maintenance inspection checklist. This was originally a paper checklist document. TSGi team got to work to find a diverse group of skilled Mobile Application Developers where some were onsite and some worked remotely. The team finished the project and the client was very pleased as the end user is saving a lot of time using the automated inspection checklist.
- Relocating a Senior Accountant to the Baltimore Metro Region - The Squires Group was given the opportunity to search for a Senior Accountant for a Global Business Services Company. Our Accounting & Finance Group expanded the search for candidates willing to relocate to the BWI area. Our candidate was selected and was able to hit the ground running. The client was happy and has asked us to help fill some of their other requirements.
- HRIS/HCM PeopleSoft to Workday Transition and Business Transformation - Our client, a premier regional Utility, came to us for help providing them resources for their critical projects. The Squires Group, Inc. came through with an experienced Project Manager and team of consultants to support the client’s HR Workday implementation. See what was involved in the transition of multiple legacy systems that eventually led to 45 data integrations when the Workday solution went live.
- Active Talent Pipeline Solves Cyber Recruiting Challenge - Our Cyber Security client was in the process of expanding the functionality and scope of their two main product offerings while simultaneously adding new developers to the team. The surge in activities created an immediate need to hire multiple Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) to support the fast-paced product development effort. See how our team went to work by using our proprietary Active Talent Pipelining approach to meet our clients staffing needs.
- Senior Accountant Helped Fill The Gap Created By An Internal Promotion - When an employee was promoted to another division within our client’s healthcare organization, that employee had to juggle two jobs until a replacement was found. When the Controller recognized that they needed a talent solution, they immediately reached out to Berry Sprague and The Squires Group because of their long-standing relationship. Their request was to quickly provide a Senior Accountant to fill the gap created by the recent promotion. Read more to learn how our team helped our client’s accounting department quickly get back to business as usual.
- Senior Accountant Helps with Cost Savings for Engineering and General Contracting Firm - Our client, a growing engineering and general contracting firm, came to The Squires Group for guidance and help to support the cost analysis conducted by their Accounting & Finance teams. Our Account Manager met with the client firm’s CFO and found that they had a unique need for someone to evaluate their business model and find areas of wasteful spending. Our recruiting team went to work and presented the client with a top candidate with the right background and qualifications. Find out how our consultant helped our client in their cost-saving endeavors.
- Delivering SharePoint and Tableau Experts to Transform Legacy Systems - A Federal Civilian agency, under the leadership of a new Director, was adopting SharePoint and Tableau to transform its legacy systems into state of the art technology platforms. Find out how our team of SharePoint Developers, Administrators, and Tableau experts is reshaping how the agency is making strategic decisions.
- ServiceNow Developers to Build Application Enhancements - A Federal Civilian agency had implemented ServiceNow, an enterprise service management system, to manage over 100 unique services performed by a staff of more than 25,000 service providers. Find out how The Squires Group delivered the right talent to support and help build enhancements to the current objects built in the Service Catalog application.
- Supporting a Premier Utility Client with an SAP Implementation, Custom Application and On-Demand Project Management Services - Our client, a premier regional utility company, was in need of a staffing partner to support multiple mission-critical IT and business initiatives. Since 2014, we have supported our client in the areas of multi-year SAP IS-U implementation; full life-cycle design, development, and implementation of an AOC system built to detect abnormal operating conditions for utility equipment; PM support to their Program Management Office. See how our team successfully delivered talent on these diverse needs to support over thirty-six SOWs to meet our client’s ambitious project plans.