Looking for results?
We found great solutions for these clients and we’ll find one for you.
- Pensions and Benefits Actuarial Recruiting - A leading global advisory, brokerage, and insurance solutions firm needed help filling their crucial actuarial positions. They reached out to The Squires Group for help. Our senior recruiting team reviewed the requirements, researched the industry, and figured out a search plan. We decided the greatest need for our client was filling the Associate Director role. We were able to quickly find a candidate that impressed our client, and an offer was made. We are continuing to help them fill their remaining job openings.
- Leveraging OAF to Migrate a Legacy EBS Application - Our client, a Department of Labor agency, was saddled with the challenge to figure out a way to upgrade the front-end user-interface of an application, which was developed using Oracle ADF, while trying to maintain the functionality of the middleware so as to minimize the cost. See how our senior Oracle EBS technical developer worked on a compressed schedule to successfully migrate the front-end of the legacy application to OAF and thereby help the agency save time, money and effort while ensuring that the full functionality of the application was available to its user base.
- DevSecOps and Data Analytics Support of a Mission Critical Project - The VA issued a multi-year contract to our prime integration partner. TSGi was tasked to staff the project with mid-to-senior level DevOps Engineers and Application (React) Developers. The new contract provides the tools to help veterans make informed, low-risk decisions regarding their home loans. We focused our sourcing/recruiting efforts on the mid-level positions and expanded the search outside the Mid-Atlantic area. We successfully hired candidates from Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia and able to recruit a React Developer based out of Texas. Our prime integration partner continues to rely on The Squires Group to expand their team of DevSecOps professionals.
- Direct Hire Talent Acquisition and Staffing Solutions for Multiple Specializations - A Senior Union Administrator associated with National Trades needed resources for their accounting team. One of our Senior Resource Managers, Lara Joy, took point. Lara found this client not only needed accounting resources but was transferring from a paper-based environment to a digital one which required an IT Specialist with digital experience. Lara performed a requirements analysis and had a good understanding of their needs, organizational structure, and their culture. Through our In The Perfect Space methodology, Lara and the team were able to find ideal candidates. Over the months and years, this client felt TSGi was a trusted advisor and called upon our team multiple times to help fill key positions.
- PeopleSoft and HRIS Technical Support - Our prime integration partner has a contract with a Federal Agency to implement components of the HRConnect System. Our prime integrator knew The Squires Group, Inc. has deep roots in the ERP space and called on us with their needs for several PeopleSoft Analyst and HRIS Specialists. We moved quickly to find strong resources who started on the project. Our consultants made important contributions, guidance, and support and as a result, our prime integration partner has come to us for additional PeopleSoft talent and named TSGi as a key partner to big on the re-compete to extend this project.
- Splunk ITSI and DB Connect Implementation - Our systems integration partner was in the early phases of implementing and maintaining Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) for a DHHS agency. They engaged our team to deliver a senior Splunk ITSI Developer who could take point on the implementation of Splunk DB Connect. See how our top flight consultant not only guided a team of junior Splunk developers but also made an impact by developing key new features and functionality for our federal client.
- Salesforce Testing Support on a DHS Agile Development Project - Our systems integration partner had been awarded a contract by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to provide a range of IT services. The five-year contract focuses on assisting the client with a portion of its recruitment and hiring operations, which entails hiring employees for critical field positions. This created an immediate need on our partner’s integration team for a strong integration tester. The goal? To ensure data validation as the data traversed across the various systems. Find out how our Salesforce testing consultant played a key role in the timely rollout of Phase I of the project, and received excellent reviews from our client.
- Delivering Application/Network Management for a Vast Infrastructure System - Our Systems Integration partner had recently won a task order to provide Application/ Network Performance Management for the agency’s vast and geographically distributed IT infrastructure. They turned us to deliver an expert to lead the solutioning effort. See how our consultant implemented and delivered a suite of critical monitoring tools, insights, and next-level dashboard reporting that was a quantum leap over their previous solution.
- Adding Contract-to-Hire Business Analysis Talent to a Growing Project - When our Systems Integration partner won a large volume of new work, it created a need to hire dozens of top flight junior functional analysts, sub-leads, and junior testers to support a variety of task orders. The challenge was finding enough qualified junior talent that met their stringent college recruiting guidelines. See how our team utilized our proven Contract-to-Hire approach to source and deliver the right talent in a compressed time frame.
- Recruiting a Senior Staff Accountant for a Fast-Growing Manufacturing Company - Our Global Manufacturing client needed to add another Sr. Accountant to their team to backfill the position of a team member who resigned to take another job. They reached out to us again, as they were happy with the prior Sr. Accountant hire through The Squires Group. Our Resource Management team immediately launched a search not only for local candidates but those willing to relocate. It didn’t take long before we found a candidate willing to relocate for this position that had the skills right for our client’s needs. Find out how our candidate emerged as the top candidate for this position and how she is helping our client with financial reporting, reconciliation, and auditing.