Looking for results?
We found great solutions for these clients and we’ll find one for you.
- Splunk ITSI and DB Connect Implementation - Our systems integration partner was in the early phases of implementing and maintaining Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) for a DHHS agency. They engaged our team to deliver a senior Splunk ITSI Developer who could take point on the implementation of Splunk DB Connect. See how our top flight consultant not only guided a team of junior Splunk developers but also made an impact by developing key new features and functionality for our federal client.
- Salesforce Testing Support on a DHS Agile Development Project - Our systems integration partner had been awarded a contract by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to provide a range of IT services. The five-year contract focuses on assisting the client with a portion of its recruitment and hiring operations, which entails hiring employees for critical field positions. This created an immediate need on our partner’s integration team for a strong integration tester. The goal? To ensure data validation as the data traversed across the various systems. Find out how our Salesforce testing consultant played a key role in the timely rollout of Phase I of the project, and received excellent reviews from our client.
- Delivering Application/Network Management for a Vast Infrastructure System - Our Systems Integration partner had recently won a task order to provide Application/ Network Performance Management for the agency’s vast and geographically distributed IT infrastructure. They turned us to deliver an expert to lead the solutioning effort. See how our consultant implemented and delivered a suite of critical monitoring tools, insights, and next-level dashboard reporting that was a quantum leap over their previous solution.
- Adding Contract-to-Hire Business Analysis Talent to a Growing Project - When our Systems Integration partner won a large volume of new work, it created a need to hire dozens of top flight junior functional analysts, sub-leads, and junior testers to support a variety of task orders. The challenge was finding enough qualified junior talent that met their stringent college recruiting guidelines. See how our team utilized our proven Contract-to-Hire approach to source and deliver the right talent in a compressed time frame.
- Recruiting a Senior Staff Accountant for a Fast-Growing Manufacturing Company - Our Global Manufacturing client needed to add another Sr. Accountant to their team to backfill the position of a team member who resigned to take another job. They reached out to us again, as they were happy with the prior Sr. Accountant hire through The Squires Group. Our Resource Management team immediately launched a search not only for local candidates but those willing to relocate. It didn’t take long before we found a candidate willing to relocate for this position that had the skills right for our client’s needs. Find out how our candidate emerged as the top candidate for this position and how she is helping our client with financial reporting, reconciliation, and auditing.
- Delivering Salesforce Talent to Develop a Mortgage Tracking and Oversight Application - One of our integration partners won the contract to help the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) modernize their loan oversight system and replace legacy systems with a cloud-based system. Our partner needed help finding an experienced Salesforce Lightening Developer and they called upon us. After our team searched for talent in the DC metro area, we expanded beyond this area and identified an expert developer with solid Salesforce development skills. Our consultant was hired and played a key role in Phase I of the project, and we received excellent reviews from our client. Find out how our consultant helped on this critical VA project.
- Delivering Talent for a DoD AWS Rollout - Our partner’s project goal was to develop a SIPRNET installation of a cloud-based financial system that utilizes state-of-the-art technology to partition financial transactions by a user’s need to know. Given the stringent SIPRNET requirements (based on the sensitivity of the data), it was critical to bring in an experienced AWS team with in-depth knowledge of security administration. The project would also need a group of network security specialists who had a strong background in the DoD space. Our senior recruiting team accepted the challenge and divided our search into two projects – locating AWS Cloud Security specialists and experienced DoD Network Security specialists. Read More…
- iOS App Development Eliminates Paper Processing of Reporting - An enterprise-wide supply chain maintenance system project needed help creating a mobile application of the Federal Agency's fleet vehicle maintenance inspection checklist. This was originally a paper checklist document. TSGi team got to work to find a diverse group of skilled Mobile Application Developers where some were onsite and some worked remotely. The team finished the project and the client was very pleased as the end user is saving a lot of time using the automated inspection checklist.
- Relocating a Senior Accountant to the Baltimore Metro Region - The Squires Group was given the opportunity to search for a Senior Accountant for a Global Business Services Company. Our Accounting & Finance Group expanded the search for candidates willing to relocate to the BWI area. Our candidate was selected and was able to hit the ground running. The client was happy and has asked us to help fill some of their other requirements.
- HRIS/HCM PeopleSoft to Workday Transition and Business Transformation - Our client, a premier regional Utility, came to us for help providing them resources for their critical projects. The Squires Group, Inc. came through with an experienced Project Manager and team of consultants to support the client’s HR Workday implementation. See what was involved in the transition of multiple legacy systems that eventually led to 45 data integrations when the Workday solution went live.