Looking for results?
We found great solutions for these clients and we’ll find one for you.
- Delivering SharePoint and Tableau Experts to Transform Legacy Systems - A Federal Civilian agency, under the leadership of a new Director, was adopting SharePoint and Tableau to transform its legacy systems into state of the art technology platforms. Find out how our team of SharePoint Developers, Administrators, and Tableau experts is reshaping how the agency is making strategic decisions.
- ServiceNow Developers to Build Application Enhancements - A Federal Civilian agency had implemented ServiceNow, an enterprise service management system, to manage over 100 unique services performed by a staff of more than 25,000 service providers. Find out how The Squires Group delivered the right talent to support and help build enhancements to the current objects built in the Service Catalog application.
- Supporting a Premier Utility Client with an SAP Implementation, Custom Application and On-Demand Project Management Services - Our client, a premier regional utility company, was in need of a staffing partner to support multiple mission-critical IT and business initiatives. Since 2014, we have supported our client in the areas of multi-year SAP IS-U implementation; full life-cycle design, development, and implementation of an AOC system built to detect abnormal operating conditions for utility equipment; PM support to their Program Management Office. See how our team successfully delivered talent on these diverse needs to support over thirty-six SOWs to meet our client’s ambitious project plans.
- Senior Drupal Developer helps Build and Maintain a Knowledge Network - Our client, a Federal Agency under the Health and Human Services (HHS) had developed a Knowledge Network which served as a central location for grantees, behavioral health practitioners, and general healthcare providers to easily find specific tools and resources (such as webinars, white papers, training, and videos). Our systems integration partner was looking for a Senior Back-End Drupal Developer to help maintain, update, and upgrade the functionality of this Knowledge Network. The Squires Group was called in to help find the perfect Drupal developer who could start working from day one to meet the end client’s tight budget and time constraints. Our senior recruiting staff got to work and identified a candidate with in-depth knowledge of Drupal’s “hook” system and key contrib modules. With our consultant’s strong understanding of the federal processes, she was able to finish the project quickly. Our consultant was also promoted to a Deputy Team Lead role because of her strong understanding of the tools, processes, and team goals.
- Vice President of Enterprise Applications: Direct Hire for Acquisition Integration for a Rapidly Growing Firm - Our client, an engineering and construction services company recently implemented Deltek’s CostPoint as their accounting system. They came to us in need of resources to help integrate many of their recent company acquisitions into their CostPoint system. The client thought a Senior Functional Analyst and a Senior Technical Analyst would be able to lead the business users through the CostPoint integration. After considering many senior level candidates, the client felt the best role for the situation would be a Vice President of Enterprise Applications; one would lead, shape and guide their overall IT vision. See how we helped our client fill this important role that delivered immediate impact to their IT organization.
- Project Accountant Direct Hire to Support the Rapid Growth of a Global Engineering and Consulting Firm - Our client, an engineering and construction services company came to us in need of a Project Accountant to help with the growth of their fast-paced company. Our Account Manager, Berry Sprague, used our proprietary In The Perfect Space (ITPS) TM to identify the exact skills needed for the role. Our team searched for candidates who had worked in a similar environment and would be a cultural fit. After going through a rigorous screening process, we identified a great candidate who the client felt was the right person for the role. Find out more about how our candidate is doing after being hired as the new Project Accountant.
- Upgrading SharePoint Applications Using Agile Methodology - This agency aimed to transform its core IT infrastructure through Agile and DevOps software development methods. They had undertaken the initiative to modernize and maintain 70 enterprise applications using the Agile methodology. See how we leveraged our Active Pipelining approach to ensure that we had an adequate number of clearable candidates to 'get ahead and stay ahead' of the project's ambitious staffing plans.
- Delivering a Communications Director to a Multi-Trade Association - Our client, a multi-trade union, had an urgent need for a Communications Director to implement and expand the organization’s communication strategies, both internally and externally. Our Account Manager met with the President of the organization many times to focus on the top skills required for us to find the right candidate. Find out how our Resource Management team took the challenge to deliver and, within a short period of time, identified two qualified candidates. After many rounds of interviews by the two, the perfect candidate was identified, interviewed and hired.
- Delivering On A Confidential Search For A Staff Accountant - Our client, an Engineering, Consulting, and Construction Firm, had an urgent need for a Staff Accountant to maintain GL records, report taxes, and reconcile corporate expense reports. The ideal candidate would be able to work independently, be proactive, and provide great attention to detail. A critical part of this search was to conduct it confidentially so the company could maintain coverage while the right candidate was identified. Find out how our team of recruiters took on the challenge to deliver on this confidential search and ensured that there was not a work stoppage for our client while the perfect candidate was identified, interviewed, and hired.
- Senior Forensic Accountant solves challenging GL Reconciliation issue for SAP GO LIVE - During the process of implementing a new SAP financial system, our client needed the expertise of a Senior Forensic Accountant to solve a challenging General Ledger (GL) account reconciliation. Before the final cutover to the new SAP application could occur, it was critical for them to identify and correct the issues with the current GL reconciliation efforts. Since The Squires Group, Inc. (TSGi) was deeply involved in supporting this critical SAP implementation, our client trusted our team’s ability to deliver a highly skilled Forensic Accounting expert. Find out how our team of recruiters took on the challenge to meet this critical need of our client and helped them meet their deadline of going live with the system at the end of 2016.