Federal Civilian Agency
Our Systems Integration partner had been supporting a federal civilian agency Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in the areas of IT architecture, design, engineering, procurement, installation, maintenance, and operation of the agency’s technology infrastructure.
Our partner had recently won a task order to provide Application Performance Management and Network Performance Management of the agency’s vast and geographically distributed IT infrastructure.
- Application Performance Management
- Network Performance Management
- Riverbed Suite of technologies – SteelScript, NetProfiler, Flow Gateway, SteelCentral Portal, AppResponse, AppInternals, AppSensor, Transaction Xpert, NetCollector
- Transaction Trace Warehouse
- OPNET Web Dashboards
- JRMC, JConsole, VisualGC, ReactJS
- IBM nmon
- VS Code
- EMC, AWS
Our Systems Integration partner was desperate to find a SME for Application Performance Management and Network Performance Management of the agency’s vast and geographically distributed IT infrastructure. They realized that they would have to partner with a company like The Squires Group, a top information technology staffing solutions company, to meet the urgent need on the project the project to set up the Application Performance and Network Performance Management systems, and to conduct and fine-tune the ongoing performance tracking of the IT infrastructure.
Our expert IT recruiting and staffing team tapped into our local and national talent network and was quickly able to onboard a SME who was an expert in the Riverbed Suite of products. Our SME hit the ground running and set up the infrastructure for performance tracking while also creating a dashboard for reports that key agency clients needed to monitor, track, and react to performance issues.
Our contract staffing solutions SME played a key role in the following areas of the project:
- Validation and analysis of the effect of infrastructure changes and cloud migrations
- Designed Splunk dashboards for appliance and server monitoring
- Used API’s to integrate Splunk with the user management platform
- Maintained Unix, Linux, and Windows servers
- Java application performance analysis
- .NET application performance analysis
- JBoss application server performance analysis
- Tomcat application server performance analysis
- WebSphere application server performance analysis
- WebLogic application server performance analysis
- IIS application server performance analysis
- Network packet performance analysis
- Linux performance analysis
- Solaris performance analysis
- Windows performance analysis
- AWS Cloud performance analysis
- RDBMS performance analysis
- SAN performance analysis
Our SME played a critical role on the project that led to the successful implementation and ongoing support of the Application and Network Performance management for the federal agency. This implementation provided insights and dashboard reporting to a level that was not possible before this implementation.
Upon successful completion of the task order, our SME was also able to transition the work to the agency IT staff for ongoing updates and support.
If you have similar staffing needs to support your IT Infrastructure, please reach out to the IT recruiting specialists at The Squires Group.