Building a Better Team or Career is Tough.
You need a trusted advisor. We’re going to help you build great.
The Squires Group is a WBENC Certified woman-owned staffing and recruitment agency based in Annapolis, MD and serves clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic area and select national markets. We provide short-term, long-term and permanent ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting/ Finance experts to both private and public sector clients.
Proven Client Partnerships. Award-Winning Capabilities.
Since 1995, we’ve been helping our Federal integration and commercial clients build teams that go beyond. From IT staffing and cybersecurity jobs to accounting consulting professionals, we’ve got your organization’s needs covered. Learn more about our past performance and capabilities and view a listing of our ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting and Finance clients.
We identify challenging opportunities for talented professionals in:
Enough of the facts…here’s what it’s like to be part of our awesome team:
- In 2020, we will be celebrating 25 years in business. We’ve solved some complex problems in that time and we’re still going strong.
- We’ve got an immensely talented team, who like to have fun, who really, really love our pups, hounds and dogs.
- We have fun but we’ve also got some strong ideas for how to do business, and we believe in giving back to our kids, our animals, our community and the world.
- We think this may be why we’ve been recognized by some prestigious organizations over the past two decades.
Where we’ve been.
The Squires Group was founded in 1995 as a provider of ERP services. Since then, we’ve successfully served all kinds of commercial and government organizations. Startups. Fortune 500 companies. Huge government agencies. That success inspired us to create new divisions and expand our talent network. Now, we’re one of the biggest recruitment agencies in Annapolis and the entire Mid-Atlantic region.
Where we’re going.
A little crazy to tell you the truth. We never seem to stop!
- Keeping up with emerging technologies in an ever-changing landscape. (It seems to change every day!)
- Adding more experienced, more focused consulting talent.
- Growing our client base wider and deeper.
- Continuing to help employers and job seekers Build Great
In the end, it’s all about great jobs: jobs in Washington, DC, jobs in Baltimore, MD, jobs in Annapolis, MD – and across the Mid-Atlantic – in ERP, IT, cyber and accounting & finance.