Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
- In 2020, we will be celebrating 25 years in business as the leading recruitment agency in Annapolis. We’ve solved some complex problems, found many people great jobs and accomplished quite a bit in that time and we’re still going strong.
- We partner with premier Federal Prime Contractor Integration firms at leading government agencies and a select group of Blue Chip commercial clients.
- We’ve got some strong ideas on how to do business and we believe in giving back.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? If you know someone looking for an IT job, cybersecurity job, or a role in the other areas we serve, there are Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Career Advice You Need to Hear - Most professionals have heard their fair share of career advice. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t a few tidbits out there that may be new. Additionally, the new information may be particularly relevant, causing you to think about your career in a new light or allowing you to correct a misstep you didn’t realize you… Read more »
- What Athletic-Career Advice Can We All Learn From? - In the end, a career in sports is still a career. When you’re hired to a team, you’re working in a job. Since that’s the case, many of the lessons athletes learn along the way can provide value to professionals in other fields. If you’re wondering what athletic-career advice can apply to you, here are… Read more »
- What Should You Consider Updating on Your Resume? - When you’re trying to land a new job, it’s wise to update your resume before every submission to align it with the position. While that’s common advice, many professionals aren’t sure precisely what they need to change. As a result, they may overlook critical adjustments or forgo making any updates, harming their chances of landing… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401