Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
- In 2020, we will be celebrating 25 years in business as the leading recruitment agency in Annapolis. We’ve solved some complex problems, found many people great jobs and accomplished quite a bit in that time and we’re still going strong.
- We partner with premier Federal Prime Contractor Integration firms at leading government agencies and a select group of Blue Chip commercial clients.
- We’ve got some strong ideas on how to do business and we believe in giving back.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? If you know someone looking for an IT job, cybersecurity job, or a role in the other areas we serve, there are Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Certifications in Tax Compliance: Are They Worth Pursuing? - As a tax professional, it’s common to wonder whether pursuing certifications in tax compliance is worthwhile. While they aren’t necessarily required by all employers for every position, having the right tax professional certifications is typically worth considering. Here’s a look at the benefits of having certifications in tax compliance, as well as the tax professional… Read more »
- 6 People You Should Reach Out to After You’ve Been Laid Off - Being laid off is never easy, as it often means you have to launch a job search somewhat unexpectedly. Fortunately, you can make the process easier by connecting with the right people quickly once you’ve learned the layoff is taking place. Here are six people you should reach out to after you’ve been laid off.… Read more »
- Discover The Squires Group: Staffing Excellence and Community Engagement - When you’re looking for a new job, partnering with a staffing firm is an excellent option. Along with getting access to more opportunities, it provides you with resources and additional support, making the process less intimidating. However, not all recruitment agencies are created equal, and The Squires Group consistently works to separate itself from the… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401