Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Remote Workers Are Experiencing Burnout Due to COVID-19 - The ability to work from home was once a coveted benefit. But, today, working remotely is a new norm for professionals in a variety of industries. As COVID-19 led to stay-at-home orders, companies had little choice but to arrange telecommuting options. However, as pandemic-related stress mounted, burnout quickly followed. Now, the burnout isn’t solely due… Read more »
- Online Courses You Can Take to Learn Programming Languages While at Home - As a result of the pandemic, many professionals are spending essentially all their time at home. Stay-at-home orders mean heading out isn’t an option, so it is crucial to find productive ways to spend the time you’d usually spend out and about. Luckily, there are plenty of great options, including some that can elevate your… Read more »
- How Are Technologists Adjusting During COVID-19? - When the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the first stay-at-home orders, companies had to act quickly. In many cases, they arranged for employees to work remotely, though they had very little time to adjust. As with most emergency paradigm shifts, many technologists initially had some difficulty adapting. While being tech-savvy helped, suddenly having to telecommute led… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401