Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
- In 2020, we will be celebrating 25 years in business as the leading recruitment agency in Annapolis. We’ve solved some complex problems, found many people great jobs and accomplished quite a bit in that time and we’re still going strong.
- We partner with premier Federal Prime Contractor Integration firms at leading government agencies and a select group of Blue Chip commercial clients.
- We’ve got some strong ideas on how to do business and we believe in giving back.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? If you know someone looking for an IT job, cybersecurity job, or a role in the other areas we serve, there are Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- A New Job May Take New Skills – How Do You Acquire the New Skills You Need for the Job You Want? - During a job search, you might come across jobs you’d love to land that are a bit outside of your wheelhouse. Luckily, it’s possible to acquire the skills you need, ensuring you can qualify for your dream position. If you want to know how you can identify the capabilities you’ll want to acquire and the… Read more »
- 2 Ways to Set Great Career Goals for This Year - While many professionals focus on goal-setting right before the new year, updating your objectives and creating strategies to hit your targets should be a regular occurrence. Luckily, setting great career goals is a relatively simple process, allowing you to continuously tune your objectives to keep your career on track. If you aren’t sure how to… Read more »
- Work Your Worth – How Can Working with The Squires Group Level up Your Career - Many professionals struggle to estimate their worth. It’s hard to objectively assess one’s capabilities, even if you’ve previously received clear feedback from managers or colleagues you trust. Plus, many people have a habit of focusing on their own shortcomings, causing them to underestimate their worth. When you want to level up your career, you don’t… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401