Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Both Can Earn $1,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s a Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are a Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group Thousand Reasons to Give referral program now includes bonuses for you and the person you refer! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, both of you will receive a $1,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you and your friend $1 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $1,000 when they are placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you and your referral $1,000 after 90-120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s a thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Learn About the Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2019- With the IT labor market remaining tight, job seekers have a lot of power. However, candidates with the skills to work in some of the most in-demand tech jobs are especially well positioned. Often, they can command high salaries, access strong benefits packages, and even secure a few perks to make their job offer sweeter.… Read more »
- Important Skills Needed to be a Data Architect- Big data has changed the business landscape in many ways. Companies need to make the most of their structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, and the handling of that kind of information can be incredibly complex. Data architects, as a result, are increasingly in demand. Their skills allow organizations to manage various kinds of data, ensuring… Read more »
- Helpful Tips to Advance Your Career in Finance- Unless you have retirement in your sights, you would probably like to further your career in finance. While gaining experience on the job is beneficial, there are additional steps you can take to increase your odds of finding opportunities that can help you move forward. If you want to advance your career in finance, here… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401