Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
- In 2020, we will be celebrating 25 years in business as the leading recruitment agency in Annapolis. We’ve solved some complex problems, found many people great jobs and accomplished quite a bit in that time and we’re still going strong.
- We partner with premier Federal Prime Contractor Integration firms at leading government agencies and a select group of Blue Chip commercial clients.
- We’ve got some strong ideas on how to do business and we believe in giving back.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? If you know someone looking for an IT job, cybersecurity job, or a role in the other areas we serve, there are Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- How Can You Make the Most of Your Workday Commute? - Many professionals believe that avoiding commutes and working from home is essential in a post-pandemic landscape. However, as more companies welcome employees back to a traditional workplace, remaining open-minded about a commute can be beneficial to your career, allowing you to explore an increasing number of opportunities. Plus, your workday commute can be an opportunity.… Read more »
- Tips for Looking for a Job in a Different State - For many people preparing to relocate to a new state, finding a job at their destination is an essential part of the equation. At times, the move can’t happen until they officially have a job lined up, which makes a lengthy job search unappealing. The biggest issue is that landing a position in an area… Read more »
- Don’t Panic! Here’s What You Should Do If You Make a Mistake at Work - Everyone makes mistakes, even at work; that’s just a simple fact. When it’s a minor mishap, you may be able to handle everything without anyone being the wiser. However, some missteps are far more serious, potentially leading to legal troubles for your company, safety issues for you or others, significant financial losses, or near-irreparable damage… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401