Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- You Need These Soft Skills When Looking for Your First Job - When you’re looking for your first job, it’s normal to assume that employers will focus solely on your technical capabilities. However, that isn’t always the case. Often, your soft skills are a crucial part of the success equation. Companies understand that, so they also seek out certain ones when they are choosing between job seekers.… Read more »
- What New Technologies Are Developers Keeping an Eye On? - Many developers and other tech professionals are curious about a wide range of emerging technologies. Sometimes, it’s simply an overarching interest in tech that keeps them engaged with recent developments. In others, it’s the hope of identifying the “next big thing,” allowing them to send their career in a beneficial direction. In any case, understanding… Read more »
- This is Why You Need to Add Soft Skills to Your Tech Resume - As a tech professional, you understand the importance of outlining your technical capabilities in your resume. However, it’s also wise to go further. By discussing your soft skills as well, you can position yourself as a stronger candidate. In some cases, it may even help you stand out from the competition, increasing the odds that… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401