Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Did You Know That Staffing Agencies and Military Spouses Are a Great Fit? - When it comes to managing a career, military spouses often face the challenge of having to move at a moment’s notice. Plus, many employers may have trouble understanding that a military spouse can’t commit to being in a role long-term based on their unique circumstances. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t options available. By working… Read more »
- Learn About the Top Programming Languages Employers Are Looking For - Whether you are currently working as a developer and want to advance or are considering taking your career in that direction, knowing which programming languages are in-demand can help. It allows you to focus your efforts on options that are particularly lucrative in today’s market or ones that could lead to advancement opportunities that you… Read more »
- Computer Science Grads – We Have Important Job Search Tips - Your first job search as a new computer science grad can be a challenge. Even though tech unemployment is incredibly low, most recent graduates don’t have much experience seeking out opportunities. Plus, it isn’t uncommon to encounter “entry-level” roles that ask for several years of experience, and that can be discouraging. While employers appreciate that… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401