Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- Did You Know That Recommendations Can Help You in Your Job Search? - When you are trying to land a new opportunity, finding unique ways to stand out from the competition is a must. It isn’t uncommon for hiring managers to have one – if not several – strong candidates with similar qualifications. When that happens, the hiring managers will emphasize differentiators, allowing them to determine who may… Read more »
- What to Do When You No Longer Have a Commute to Work? - Due to the pandemic, many professionals began working from home. While the initial elimination of a commute was first a welcomed change, losing that time can come with consequences. If you are working remotely and wondering what you should do now that your commute is gone, here’s what you need to know about the hidden… Read more »
- Priorities and Motivations Have Shifted – Find Out What Motivates Candidates in 2021 - Candidate motivations typically shift over time. However, in light of the pandemic, certain new priorities emerged with surprising speed. While many professionals want to be optimistic about the future, the concerns that arose during COVID-19 still impact them today and will likely do so for years to come. But that doesn’t mean that many classic… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401