Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- 4 Tips for Getting Your Resume Through the System and to a Hiring Manager - From the perspective of job seekers, turning in a resume online can feel a lot like slinging an application into a black hole. Candidates may never know what happened to their resume, including whether it ever ends up in front of a hiring manager at all. Many professionals know that companies often rely on applicant… Read more »
- The Importance of Getting and Giving Recommendations on LinkedIn - When you want to impress a hiring manager, LinkedIn recommendations can make a difference. Plus, they can be incredibly beneficial for network-building, allowing you to forge stronger connections with other professionals. However, you can only experience these benefits if you get AND give recommendations appropriately. If you want to make the most of LinkedIn recommendations,… Read more »
- Learn About Top Finance Priorities for Post-Merger Integration - When one company acquires another, some leaders mistakenly assume that one company can just be inserted into the other. They believe that the process is plug-and-play, requiring little if any supporting plans. In reality, post-merger integration (PMI) is often messy. Without a comprehensive strategy in place, issues are guaranteed to arise. Luckily, there are things… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401