Who is The Squires Group?
Find out more about the people who are going to help you BUILD GREAT.
New Candidates: Refer A Friend and You Can Earn $3,000!
You know we’re awesome. Why not help a friend turn over a new leaf by referring them to a new job? There’s Three Thousand Reasons to refer them to our team.
Why refer a friend? There are Three Thousand Reasons!
The Squires Group referral program includes a bonus for you! Your friend will receive personalized attention, in-depth job market information and career coaching from our expert Resource Managers.
What do you get?
That’s the best part! If we place them in a new job or contract opportunity, you will receive a $3,000 bonus!
- The Squires Group will pay you $2 per hour work worked, up to a maximum of $3,000 when your friend is placed in a new contract position.
- For direct hire positions, The Squires Group will pay you $3,000 after 120 days of the hire date.
- Referring your friend is easy. Just fill out the form in this section – we’ll take care of the rest.
- This program is for new referrals to The Squires Group. One of our Resource Managers will reach out to you to confirm that your referral is not already in our database.
- We love an introduction, so make sure you tell the person you refer that you are introducing them to our team.
There’s three thousand reasons to give a referral! Get yours!
We’ve been at the career game for a while.
Here’s what we’ve learned.
- These Programming Languages Are Here to Stay - When new programming languages emerge, they may seem poised to overtake an older one. After all, many fledgling options are highly capable and enjoyable to use, making legacy options seem clunky or antiquated by comparison. However, many languages don’t go down without a fight. At times, they have loyal user bases that genuinely enjoy them,… Read more »
- Learn How COVID-19 Has Accelerated the Demand for Different Technical Skills - The COVID-19 pandemic had a major impact on the business world in a startlingly short amount of time. As companies had to embrace digital transformation at the drop of a hat and adopt remote work practices with little to no preparation, it altered which skills were viewed as vital. Many technical skills became increasingly valuable… Read more »
- Are Technologists Feeling Burnt Out More Due to COVID-19? - As COVID-19 made working from home the standard, many technologists initially flourished. Tech pros are highly adept at adjusting technologies, so shifting to telecommuting likely wasn’t overly difficult. Plus, many experience higher productivity and efficiency when working remotely. Interruptions and distractions are typically reduced, promoting greater focus and accelerating workflows. However, as time passed, the… Read more »
The Squires Group
608 Melvin Avenue, Suite 101
Annapolis, MD 21401