Jane is a Baltimore native and a graduate of the University of Baltimore. Jane joined The Squires Group in 2006 bringing a depth of knowledge and passion for recruiting to our organization. She began her career focused on Accounting and Finance and transitioned into the IT sector while working for one of the Nation’s Top Tier Accounting Firms. With over 30+ years of experience, in her role as the Director of Resource Management, Jane is committed to making sure our clients find the talent they need while also ensuring that our consultants advance their careers. You will see her contribute on social media advising candidates on how to approach their search for the right opportunity.
Jane’s Professional Experience
Jane built strong teams throughout the Mid-Atlantic region at top-tier consulting firms; federal, state and local government agencies; Fortune 500 companies; and in the healthcare and insurance-related industries.
- Successful placements include ERP subject matter experts (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Deltek), CFOs, controllers, accounting managers, audit and tax professionals and systems engineers.
- Her passion is connecting the Right Person to the Right Job – allowing her clients to succeed and her candidates to advance their careers.
- Throughout her career, many candidates have become clients and clients have become candidates due to the exceptional care she extends to them.
Jane has helped organizations win numerous awards and accolades.
- Local recognition in Baltimore and Washington’s Book of Lists
- Top 5 Public Accounting Firm
- Fortune Magazine’s Top 500 List
- Inavero’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent Awards
- Best Place to Work Awards
Fun Facts about Jane:
My second favorite thing to do (after recruiting!): I enjoy travel, whether it’s hiking with my husband and dogs or a trip abroad. Cooking, gardening, attending art, music and theater events are also passions of mine and to stay fit both mentally and physically I teach Aqua Spin classes.
My favorite superhero is: Ironman. “Anyone who knows me knows I fell in love with Gadget Boy,” says Jane, “My husband has a reputation for having the latest, greatest gadgets and doing many cool things in life.” I give him a run for the money with kitchen gadgets!